Serving Northern Colorado
and Southern Wyoming
BLOG - See recent posts below.
We specialize in the the authentic Glitsa Swedish finish - the most durable on the market today. We don't do those cheap imitations that many other flooring companies have started doing of putting poly or waterbase over the Baca (1st step of the Swedish application) and calling it Swedish.
It will not last nearly as long as the authentic Swedish finish done properly, which requires professional training to apply and for which we do not charge any extra for.
Why not get the most for your money and the time you will have to be out of your home?
We also do:
- Installation, resanding, refinishing
- Oil base polyurethane & water base finishes
- Tile installation
- Remove and replace base
- Install and finish stairs with risers and curved headers
- Custom stains, inlays, borders & feature strips
- Perform some minimal carpentry work which can be discussed when we do your bid.
- Create custom reducers to tile, vinyl, carpeting & marble
- Perform trim work and carpet tucks
- Repair water-damaged floors, finger into existing floors
- Install pre-finished and floating floor systems
- Tape and Tarp to help control dust
- Remove particle board, old tile, carpeting etc.
Specials: We will MATCH ANY BID.
Recent Blog Topics:
Technically, wood flooring is wood flooring. There should be no difference in durability between an oak floor...
I usually try to avoid staining maple floors, simply because they never turn out looking very good. The grain...
Well my trip to Alabama was "interesting" and a bit of a challenge. Being used to doing floors in a dry climate...
After your new hardwood floor is complete and you are ready to move back into your house, the very FIRST thing...
Just because a certain type of flooring is available does not mean it is necessarily a good type to have in certain...
More and more I have customers who are getting confused about all the tricky labeling out there regarding ...
I've done some interesting jobs in my time. Just look at my wall for the latest multi-colored footprints on stairs...
I've done some interesting jobs in my time. Just look at my wall for the latest multi-colored footprints on sta
According to the E.P.A., 2 million tons of carpeting end up in U.S. landfills every year. If a person keeps carpeting...
DC Hardwood Flooring serves Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming. We have been known to travel to ...